Thursday, January 22, 2009

23 Jan 2009, 3.33AM

Erm, Today use back english to write blog =) hehe.. not sleepy yet.. eventhough it's quite late already. Haiz, recently play back dota~ felt that my skill become noob already >.< Today chat with my thailand(bangkok) friend, felt that she is a very hardworking girl, she studying all the time until midnight everyday,but everytime she study she will find me to chat in msn haha. Maybe she scare she will sleepy if she just do revision like that. lolx. She seen like have a bad impression in love especially to GUY, because she said her ex boy friend everyday busy with his studies and never take care of her. ermm.. this case just similar with what had happened on my Kulim friend haha.. same thing. I'm not understand why they can just focus on studies but never/seldom bother their girl friend, it's too bad~!
Just now i playing games inside CC,suddenly i saw my friend that i already more than 1 year never meet,something weird is: once he saw me he keep asking me about direct sales, look like many people had trying to convince him to join direct sales. Well, i just give him some advise in direct sales according to my passed experienced. Actually i was suspected him already joined a direct sales company and trying to convince me to join, but that way of prospecting, i doesn't make sense at all haha~ But maybe just i think too much~ lolx.
Opsss.. today wrote too much~~ have to stop ad hehe.. see ya =D happy chinese new year~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment