Sunday, January 18, 2009

During election week ( until 17 jan 2009)

Well, 12 jan 2009 i just came back from KL, then 13 jan i continue my work, during the morning, i went out, i felt weird that, whether here is KT or not. wow... all the way can see police, then BN and PAS flag.. they will become a successful advertising company if they do involve in business haha... the advertising part did very well. :P
haha, here is the funny part i have seen during this few days, that night ( if not wrong, that night is thursday night, coz friday i offday ^^) i went out to CC to find my fren, then when my car reach SMK Sultan Sulaiman, my car has been blocked by someone ( not only me, the car infront of me also), i felt weird... because, that time already 2am something, then i can see a group of people, stand middle of the road and talk to those car driver, suddenly, some one approaching to my car, and said:" kasih gula, kasih gula sahaja.." -.-" WTH... block my car just because of wan give us candy.. then that person, give me a piece of sticker ( BN Sticker), and he put a BN flag on top of my car -.- and say :" aku lekat bendera kat sini boleh!?" (WTF... he already paste the flag on my car...then only ask me such a question... =.= what can i do?" then i just say ok lor haha.Then he gave me damn lot of candy (about 30 candy), the candy packing also BN logo -.-)ROFL. After that i hurry to drive my car to the cc, and take off the flag -.- ( guys, not i dun wan to support BN, but, scare ma... later PAS supporter come along me how? haha) haha... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment